RE: voltage dropping... dropping...

OK Scott, here's the dope:  12AWG is skinny like lamp cord.  2AWG is
medium like your pinky.  00 is fat like yer...thumb...yeah, your thumb.

Clear now?

Ron

(sheesh)

PS There ain't no way you have #12 from your remote mount battery -
trust me.

--- Scott Williams <scwillia@genuity.com> wrote:
> Well, thanks for that advice. I'll have to get somebody to confirm
> the size
> for sure. I'm lost with electrical stuff. I just bought myself a
> multimeter
> though! I stuck one end in my ear and the other in my mouth. I
> measured many
> ohms of resistance which explains quite a lot. ;^)
> ______________________________
> Scott F. Williams
> Account Manager
> GENUiTY - Eastern Region
> 100 Wall Street, 10th Floor
> New York, NY 10005
> *NEW* Voice: 646.576.8465
> Cell: 917.648.2256
> scott.williams@genuity.com

=====
Cheapass Ron
"Victor" '87 16V Scirocco
"Teufelhasen" '93 Cabby <-For sale

If it ain't foggy, TURN OFF YOUR FOG LIGHTS.