Re: Those Germans are getting bad influences

Hi,

I'm also from southern Germany and I can fully agree to what Colin
was writing about the  situation on the Autobahn here.

Driving isn't much fun anymore, the Bahn is much too crowded,
and when driving with 200 km/h there is always the fear that a very slow car
pulls out right in front of you.

Fortunately there is a quite empty road 10 minutes away from my home
and on that one is no speed limit either.
It's only about 15 km long but it's perfect for testing the car
or just to have a full-speed trip
for fun and without being illegal..

Anyway, I still drive as fast as my Scirocco goes,
210 km/h in a topless Scirocco is a feeling of its own  :-)

Greets
Dirk