Re: Those Germans are getting bad influences

     They were just starting to do that (as far as I noticed) the last time I
was there, late '90's.  The problem was there were no small accidents on the
autobahn.  15 or 20 cars all in a pile wasn't uncommon (I don't think I ever
saw an accident on the autobahn that didn't have more than 3 or 4 cars at
least) and there was pretty much no such thing as a non-fatal accident.  The
most common cause in southern Germany (where I was) seemed to be very fast car
driving up the tail pipe of slower car that just pulled out to pass.

Cheers,
Colin