From: Mash [mailto:type53@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 9:27 AM
To: Dirk Schneider; Josh Able; Jeffrey Lowe
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Those Germans are getting bad influences

> ....And the rubber of the tire must be totally
> covered by the upper arch of the fenders.

This is also true here in Maryland - although I've
never seen any off the "racer boys" with what must be
4" wheel spacers pulled over by law enforcement types
. . .

=====
Mark Peele
1985 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1981 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)