RE: Im Back!, and eating Goetta.

--- ATS - Patrick Bureau <pbureau@attbi.com> wrote:
> Well it could of been a great breakfast, though it was really great!,
> them
> "Cincy-patty-specialities-that-ben-harper-never-heard-about-before"
> were
> good! (for the folks following the conversation.. and required
> details about
> this delicacy ask ron....no one else seems aware of what they are.)

Them "patty-specialties-etc" are called Goetta (pron. getta, hard G,
not like Jetta), and any self-respecting Cincinnatian knows and loves
it(what does Ben know, he's just a kid, and from Fairfield not Cincy).

Here's some info:
http://enquirer.com/editions/2001/06/24/loc_got_goetta_itch.html

And a recipe:
http://www.kitchenproject.com/kpboard/messages/159.html

The Pinhead oatmeal is critical.  Get if from me!  I'll sell ya's some
- cheap.

Eat well and often,

=====
Cheapass Ron
"Victor" '87 16V Scirocco
"Teufelhasen" '93 Cabby <-For sale

If it ain't foggy, TURN OFF YOUR FOG LIGHTS.