Re: german tires (bad bad)

In a message dated 12/5/01 4:35:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jester@westfailure.net writes:

<<
http://home.arcor.de/andreas-pfeiffer/pages/pictures/sonstige/sonstige-04.htm

Well, check out the sidewall......there seems to be less rubbing than when I
put 15*7 DOT Rims on my Cabriolet with BFG  R1's.....There's almost no
evidence of any damage.  Plus, the thing probably has blocks in the leafs to
keep it from making contact.  You're forgetting the roads in Germany are a
wee bit better than the Eisenhower Administration stuff we have here....

Patrick