RE: My Scirocco is essentially trashed.

On Wed, 5 Dec 2001, Josh Hignight wrote:

> Yeah, I guess that works.
>
> Living here in ABQ it's like a permanent demolition derby happening around
> you. Keeping the roc dent free is very hard, and has honed my driving skills
> fairly nicely.
> Then there are the roads....

Good lord, i comisserate.

Albuquerque is the only place i've been where the drivers are worse than
in saint louis MO.

At my girlfriends work, she has a co-worker that moved here from texas. 40
years in texas with 0 accidents, creamed twice since she's been here in
less than 1 year, neither time her fault. But ABQ scared me ;)

take care,

Steve