Emissions test, and mileage run.

Well yesterday was the test for emissions and grugingly went to the local
test site and got worried about my patched up exhaust job, but they never
ran the car while looking at the exhaust (eh I get breaks from time to time
I guess)anyway, after the guy looked at the car and said " you think it will
pass " with a grin on his face, but I fear not this Texan tech, and replied
" sure why not.. it has passed all test before..." and he started the cycle
of tests on the machine.
the results where to say the least impressive for my car. He admitted He
never had seen a car pass tests this clean.. I winked at him, and said "
that's because it aint a chevy, but a engineered German car."
I had a good laugh at that point, and he looked dissapointed it passed.

High speed Emissions test
           MAX Permitted    Car
HC (PPM)      220            9
CO (%)        1.20           0.01
CO2 (%)       N/A in TX      15.3
O2 (%)        N/A in TX      0.0
Dilution (%)   > 6.00        15.31
RPM         2900 < X >2000   2461

Low Speed Emission Test
            MAX permitted     Car
HC (PPM)      220            9
CO (%)        1.20           0.01
CO2 (%)       N/A in TX      14.7
O2 (%)        N/A in TX      0.0
Dilution (%)   > 6.00        14.71
RPM         1100 < X >350    991

Stock Engine with Stock Exaust, to the exeption of a "Mopar" Catalitic
Converter. (and Ron can attest this Mopar catalytic converter pretty much
acts like a "high-flow" cat.. hehehe.)

As for mileage consumption after 2280 Miles trip always using Super unleaded
(varying from 91 to 94 depending on state, with an average speed of 75MPH
(80 in Texas, but only 65 in OH (man that speed limit sucks btw) I have
calculated my MPG to be 30.61 HWY driving.

On the old subject of the "Half tank" mark, I wanted to indicate to who had
originally asked the question that I also get about 200 Miles on the Half
mark of my 8v 85 tank, But after that Half mark tank I only get about 60
more miles out of the tank.
   /   |/_  __/ ___/  A Texan's Scirocco 1985 8v
  / /| | / /  \__ \   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco
/ ___ |/ /  ___/ /   (AIM) patricdlc, (ICQ) 32918816