Re: [hvac] blower motor resistor

I gotta agree with Al. on this one. Ceramic is gonna be the only way to
go. I _could cobble something together using OP amps, but the current is
gonna be screaming.
so go out and buy the ceramic resistor that lasted 20 years.
brian
BSEE almost MSEE and needingajob.
82 -- topless bunny -- lipstick red.