From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Blake P. Pelzer
Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2001 13:09
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: OT: I need a little sympathy

Yeah I was driving around DC last night and it is a total nightmare. I saw
two small collisions. At least the bus is insured, so you shouldn't have
too big of a problem getting the money, but the A4s being as good looking
as they are, its a pretty traumatic event. Glad no one got hurt and I hope
it resolves quickly.

Blake