Re: MKI window seal alternatives???

I just visited a seal manufacturer and they gave me a big catolog with some
of there seals. I saw while there they have an even bigger catalog with more
offerings. I specifically asked about the MK1 scirocco and of course they
dont make anything for it. The guy suggested I bring some seals down so they
could see if anything comes close like the straight door pieces. They also
have the window channel slider material with the velvet like inners. I am
fairly sure I see the seals for the door opening and rear hatch in the
catalog.
For them to actually reproduce seals by scanning them in he said the setup
fee alone would cost thousands.

I will keep you posted as to my findings.

jasin