Re: jamex springs

--- koabi brooks <koabi@lazyslacker.com> wrote:
> are jamex springs any good?  any experiences?
>
> koabi
>
> --

I had a set on my old MKII.  The overall lowering effect was good (not
too low, and a good stance).  They seemed a bit stiffer than most
aftermarket springs I've tried, but I ran them with stock dampers so
the ride was definately not "sorted" out...  They were about the
cheapest springs I could find at the time, and I didn't regret the
purchase (although I regretted not getting uprated dampers)...  I am
happier with my present setup of Neuspeed springs (old)  w/ adjustable
Koni's though...

  HTH,

   Mark.

81 S