On my way (but i dont know where i'm goin)

hey all,

Still negotiating on gettin a rocco, but today i took my first big step, I
bought an ABA motor. early forged crank dual valve spring etc. And, as a
bonus they threw in the tranny because they broke off half of the tab that
stops the clutch cable (bummer, but i can have that welded for maybe $20 )

I know the engine & tranny are probalby good because the car had an engine
fire, so it was running & driving when it was kilt. Someone else yanked
the oil pump, so the bottom was open and the insides look 100% no rust
etc. clean :)

So, my ABF scirocco turbo project is officialy begun :)

BTW, anyone know the ratios for the a3 020's is this a good box for a
turbo 16v? maybe with a r&p swap or ???

take care,

Steve