85 8v fs in MAS.

>NOT MINE

I have a 1985 Volkswagen Scirocco 8v, its going to be going up for sale in a
couple weeks, I was just wondering if anyone was interested... and if they
are to email me so I can get back to them when its ready to be sold. Its
going to be sold for parts or repair, it needs some attention, it was
something I didn't want to get into do to the lack of money and time... I'm
gonna be selling it for around $500, so get back to me if you'll be
interested. I'm in
Massachusetts also.. xj0shx@aol.com.