Window Seals.

Ok I am going to try to explane about my experience with these seals. I have
never taken out any windows on a MK2. I have taken all the windows out of an
MK1. It goes much easier if there are two people. When we did it, one person
maintained a steady outward pressure on the glass. That leaves the other
person free to fold down the seal on the inside. start in a corner and work
down to the nest corner. It takes some time and patience but it can be done.
Putting it back in is a bit harder than taking it out. Helps alot if oyu
have a spray bottle with soapy water in it to keep the seal lubricated,
helps to fold the lip back into the car. goodluck, hope I have been of some
assistance.

 Jason Neubold
86 Tornado Red 16v
85 Tornado Red Audi Coupe GT