RE: (16v) Non AC Alterantor brackets Billet

AC bracket=12 lbs. Non AC bracket=8 lbs. custom bracket=2 lbs. I might also
have a nother guy who can make me some for about 100$ w/o PS. I dont know
for sure but I havent put the aluminum one on my car as I am going to give
it to the other guy to see if he can get the price down more.

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V 'Rocco ragtop