cis-e questions

can someone give me a part no. for a CIS-E fuel distributor. i have one off
a 8v golf, and  i have a 16v jet tronic box. how interchangleable is the
stuff?

how about the distributors can i use my distributor off my CIS/lambda with
the CIS-E?

i'm gonna use the CIS-E to fuel my turbo beast for now.

basically i have most of the 8v golf stuff. and i have some 16v rocco stuff.
how interchangable are the stuff? more importantly, my concern is the fuel
distributor and the distributor.

Thanks
Wing