'rocco for parts in Boston area, have some Q's...

While thumbing thru the Want Ad "cars for parts"
section, I came across an interesting ad...

'87 silver 2 liter 16v rocco.  Needs starter and
distributor, hit behind drivers door, dent pulled out
and primed.  Lightened flywheel, 1.8 head with euro
cam, boge/H&R, tt race downpipe and exhaust...  Etc.

I'm thinking about looking at it, but am concerned
that since it has no distributor I'll have no idea if
the engine is good or even runs.

Anyone know anything about the car?  It's in
Brookline...Lister?

-josh

=====
Josh Wyte