Buffalo Dyno Day Update

There have been several quick respondents for the Scirocco List Buffalo
Dyno Day, and a date has been settled on.  We'll be going on Saturday,
the 20th of October.  There are still 2 or 3 spots open, so please get
back to me if you're interested in attending, and I'll get you more
information when the time comes.

Oh, there are pictures from last years event on scirocco.org under the
mailing list section if anyone is interested...

Thanks!

==Brett