Re: [OT] This would make for a good Scirocco IV base - Speculative Fiction

> "Fry, Larry" wrote:
>
> TB-
>   NO, no, no....This would not be the same group if one could trot
> down to the VW dealer, plunk down $3K cash money, promise to pay
> $400/month, and drive away with a spanking-new Scirocco.
<snip>
> (wish I could post this to the list.  Could you forward it for me??)
> enjoy the ride
> Larry
<edit>
> <http://vwvortex.com/news/index_01_tango.html>

Dude, it looks like your posts are getting through to the list.

I agree mostly in you sentiment but some of us listers have both new and
old cars.  Nice to 'keep it in the family' as it were.

This is one reason I have the ol' lady looking at Subaru Imprezas right
now as a new car replacement to her bent ten year old Toyota.

TBerk