From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Josh Hignight
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 11:16 PM
To: 'scirocco'
Subject: Ouch...

Wow, my wallet hurts (or will). Got a lot done on the 85.
16v swap, TT exhaust, plugs, wires, coil, dist, upper rad hose, rt motor
mount, all belts, 4 injectors, idle stab, 3 front eng seals, rear seal,
trans seal, clutch, h20 pump, timing belt and tensioner, towing for 85 and
donor, and 53 hours of labor for everything...

$2493.47

Ouch... But it could have been a LOT more. Could have been a lot less, too.
Stupid apartment, why doesn't it have a garage? So what it's on the second
story!

Too bad I've spent all my $$ on other means of transportation for the past
SEVEN months. Now I gotta save for another month or so to get my car back...
DOH!

Joshua Hignight
Student Services/Technical Services
New Mexico Campus