Catatonic Perverters

It's not so much the environmentally friendly approach that keeps
catatonic perverters on my cars, it's the $10,000 EPA fine when they
find it's missing.

BTW, does anyone know if a particle trap on a diesel is covered under
the same auspices as a catatonic perverter on a gasoline powered
vehicle?

--- Dan Bubb <jdbubb@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> Who gives a good Goddamned about downpipes without cats? The cats
> cost
> little in power for street use so being environmentally friendly is
> a damn
> small price.

=====
Matthew