Re: Dubwar! Damn yeah!!!!!!

On Mon, 27 Aug 2001 23:42:59 -0700 T Berk <tberk@mindspring.com> writes:
>Shawn C Meze wrote:
>>
><snip>
>> Anyways, alot of people didn't show, im sure there are reasons. I
>know
>> that the SF crowd wont go any further than their back yards for
>GTG's.
>> Sokay. I understand.
>>
>> Shawn Méze
>

>Chomp down right here my friend. Take a big bite.

Mmmmm. I like dark meat. Tastes like chicken. :) :) :) :)

So whats the deal? you ever gonna spew as to what happened? Where were
ya? I waited and waited and you never showed up. We were worried SICK!
At least make up a story, just dont tell me you blew us off. Well?

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette -SS 30-
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!