Front suspension, steering and brakes

I finally got my front suspension replaced which required 2 front shocks, 2
front topmounts, a wheel bearing, a steering rack. Ahh much better.

Couple of things
Steering shake - starts at 80 mph and then goes away above 95 mph.
Tugging to the left - When turning right the steering will tug to the left,
it will pull to the left normally and it is definately harder to turn right
than left

The car was set up tracking/camber wise on Friday and with the front wheels
off the ground the steering input is identical so i can only assume it is
not steering related but suspension related

I also had a rear disc conversion fitted which is excellent. Again a couple
of things.

My car has no Bias adjuster, neither the rear beam one or the one on the
brake lines.
What should i do as under very hard braking the tail will begin to swing as
the rears lock up.
Pedal travel - I have about 1.5 inch of pedal travel - The brakes have been
bled and then bled and then bled again.

Lastly i got a Schrick baffled aluminuim sump and a windage plate. Any of
you who are suffering from oil surge on fast right handers with consequent
smoke and spluttering i recommed this a lot. No spluttering or smoke just
constant power through the bend.

Lastly i have a couple of spare items for sale.

MK2 Scirocco rear drums, stubs, shoes, handbrake cables removed complete
from my car. All in good working order with recent wheel cylinders, springs
and shoes - Offers

Mk2 Scirocco (MK1) brand new steering rack, tie rod end, steering knuckle
and gaitor - Offers

I am in the UK

Andy Holmes
91 Scirocco Scala