PARTING 1977 SCIROCCO

I am parting a 1977 Scirocco Northern, VA. Car has cancer.  All prices best
offer. Pick-up large items.  Buyer pays shipping and handling.  I accept
PayPal.
	Here's a short list of the available parts:
	1) 1986 GTI, 1.8L RD motor-75
	2) GTI solid lifter head- 50
	2) 80mm fuel distributor - 35
	3) Gillet exhaust system - 25
	4) Neuspeed plug wires - 15
	5) "FF" type close ratio 5-speed tranny with overdrive 5th gear -150
	6) Front spoiler (Kamei or S-type?) 50
	7) 150 watt clear lens Rally High Beams - 25
	8) Front and rear anti-sway bars and custom front lower strut bar).
- 50
	9) Cast manifold- 75
	10) Euro downpipe- 75
	11) Complete cloth interior "Recaro copy" seats.(driver's seat is
worn). -50
	12) A1 GTI wheel arches cut to fit body contours - 25
	13) Left and right late model fenders incl wrap-around turn signals
-50
	14) 1980 fuse block -40
	15) Knock sensor ignition system (complete) - 75
	16) Mono wiper- 75

	Parts available 03 Sept for pick-up. Send requests for other parts.

	Cheers,