Going across the pond to Visit the "other" continent.

Well folks
as the title says im going to go to Jolly ol England and then hopefully
head over to Germany to visit w. Dirk and have a few too many beers with
him. My wife is also going, but she is returning earlier than me. So the
opportunity exsists for possibly 2 sets of Euro bumpers to come back.

Bumpers to return w/ my wife. It _has_ to be zero trouble. ie. The bumpers
get delivered to her in London preferably at the airport. Ready to travel.
Though I have to inspect them so we can answer the appropriate questions
and I'm not having her carry anything I don't specifically _know_ about..
(spend too many years in Europe in the mid to late 80's). They will need
to be neat, clean, tidy, and tip provided for skycap as she is not going
to carry them. She leaves on the 24th of sept. and Arrives in NYC (LGA).
It would be nice if somebody picked her up from the airport...

Bumpers to return with me. As long as they are packed up and ready to go
im cool with it. I'll even lug em back from Germany to London. Depending
on how things go I might fly out of Frankfurt.

So now down to the real issue. I'm gonna need travel from London to Dirk's
house.. :-) hey im a college student what do you expect. :-) and Cabby;s
and scirocco's dont pack up very well into checked baggage you know..

Brian
87 16v ...ded. RIP
85 Cabby.. Possibly Dad's new car..(need new source of $$)
82 Cabby.. getting an engine and tranny this weekend.
81S needing a new home.
91 VFR750F $4000.00 many cool toys on it..