Re: Mr. Miagi Balance... Wife&Baby Vs. Scirocco

Oh god no, your actually SPREADING your genes?  What has this world come
to?

Hehehe, just kidding Dan!

Congrats on the kid and the marriage!

I would think Brian Honnold would have some insight into this
situation....hehehehe

Eric

On Thu, 23 Aug 2001, DAN wrote:

> Ok... so I suddenly(some say finally) got married and
> I've got a kid on the way to boot!  WOW! Imagine a
> mini-me running around!
> So, how the hell am I going to get away with still
> doing car stuff?  She(the wife) enjoys shows and such
> so my real problem is $$ for good stuff like my 2.0L
> that I keep not doing.  Aaaah!  How do you all who
> have kids do it?  I'm already getting real close to
> considering selling the MK1 which I still haven't
> totally finished.  I had dreams of making it a
> mad-bastard beater but oh well.
> If I can find a new job SOON I'll probably be OK but
> the move to Jacksonville is now OFF.  Ugh!
> If any of you Confusciouses out there can help me
> please give me ideas.  I will not rule out starvation!
>

> =====
> Dan May - Greensboro NC
> 1987 16V Scirocco
> 1979 Scirocco -D.I.Y. Paintjob Complete!
> 1997 Tacoma 4x4 V6 Xtracab VWHAULER
> 1972 Harley Davidson Rapido
> http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
> "I love it when a plan comes together" - Hannibal Smith

Eric
Westminster, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
80 Scirocco (GF's Daily Driver)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
84 Scirocco Automatic
88 Scirocco 16v (Parts car)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)

-Kelli Fox