Re: Who's Doing What Sept 15th? Feel like Roc'n the Fog?

Don't know yet.  Planning on going to ALMS at Laguna Seca the weekend before.  Will let you know if I can get away.

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner

KC wrote:

Wow, this could shape up quickly into a big turnout!  I'm definitely down
if the whole gang is gonna hook up.  I'll try to bring along some SoCal
boys.. howza bout the Doty bros and others from points inbetween?  Anyone
care to meet us on Hwy 1 for a little coastal flog thru the fog on the
way up?