Rear Window Decal (Scirocco)

A month or so ago someone posted a link to a sight in the Nederlands for a
rear window "Scirocco" decal. Well I emailed the company and after patiently
waiting I received a fax this morning.

Has anyone dealt with the following person

Joost Eimers
S.v.Linschotenstraat 33
3604 AL
Maarssen
The Netherlands
Europe

The cost per decal is $14 USD, shipping upto 4 decals is $11 USD
un-registered, or $13 USD

I know Patrick made mention on having a brother or brother in-law
fabricating some.

I'd like to get a couple, LMK what everyone thinks. Maybe we could do a
group buy, I would wrangle it. I was thinking of using it in the front
window (just thinking)

Brian

88 16v
87 16v