RE: Bentley manual (was JE Pistons Group Buy: ATTN: Wing Gee)

Typical of Haynes to get things arse for elbow - unless you have bendy-toy
hands you really have to unclip the speedo cable from underneath before even
thinking about removing the cluster.
You can the Bentley on amazon.co.uk  for about £42 + P&P but unless you are
paying whopping import tax, it looks like it is a good bit cheaper buying it
off amazon.com as they are doing a deal on it at the moment: USD38.46 +
USD3.99 shipping to europe, which works out at around GBP30. Doubt you'd
even get a secondhand one hugely cheaper once you factor in postage, etc.
Remember though, it's for U.S. models so I doubt there will be any mention
of 2E2 carbs, etc, if that's what you have.

Tempted to get one myself.

HTH,

Ewan Hopkins...

'85 Storm 2.0