sometimes...! (women) + parts wanted

  i took my frustrations of the opposite sex out on my '85 the other
day. took the sawzall and just cut the front end off the dang thing. on
the other hand, i did feel better afterwards.
  i'm in search of at least a pair of the bump trim pieces that go on
the driver-side door. no, passenger-side ones won't work. sorry. i took
the one off for cheapass ron before i realized the car was going to
become my project. the other one was just missing when i bought the car.
i'd like to get a couple in excellent condition. i'd like not to have to
pay a whole lot (of course) and i know there are a few people that have
taken the trim off their cars. please let me know (off list) if you've
one, two, or three of these for me. thanx.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com