Re: more people that owe Dirk.

I've sent Dirk the list, as best as I could remember, of the non paying
people involved. I'll leave it up to him to figure what he wants to do
with it.

For those interested, the check is written for the total amout owed, and
it will be sent out global priority within the next two days. Dirk is
FINALLY being paid. I've been sitting on enough money of my own to pay
him but I had a potential car for sale I was interested in getting. that
car didn't get on the market so...

As far as the 4 remaining keys, I'll hang onto them.  If I run into
someone at the next gathering that wants one, they can have it.  I'm not
making another trip to the post office for a while after Dirk's check is
sent.

As frustraiting as I can imagine this has been for Dirk, it's been just
as much of a PITA on this end. Thanks to all the people involved making
the payments and fellow listers taking up the slack of those that didn't
pay.

If you got the key and it's slipped your mind, please throw a thanks to
Dirk.

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v/