CIS-E to CIS-Motronic (Brett!!!) LONG

here is what i have that would be needed for the CIS-E to CIS-Motronic conversion:

-2 8A0 ECUs (at least one should work).
-a motronic fuel distributor (more on this later).
-motronic idle stabilizer valve.
-2.0 block

i know i need:
-wiring harness
-injector converters
-injector rings and seals

what do i need that im forgetting?

as for the fuel distributor, i dont know if its good or not.  it was near
the engine fire, so i think it might have been damaged, i havent taken a
look at it yet though.  anything i should look at to see if i can use it?

as for the injectors, i have a set of clean and balanced CIS-E injectors,
but the motronic injectors i have may not be in great shape.  Is there really
an advantage to using the motronic (or is it physically impossible to do
CISE injectors)?  I'd like to use the set that is cleaned and balanced already.
 How do i tell the various injectors apart anyway?

Soon (this weekend?) I'm going to be looking inside of the block to see
if i need to rebuild (i hope not).

is it worth doing this conversion with what i have available(i know your
opinion, Patrick :) )?

koabi