FS: '87 Scirocco, '87 GlI

Well, after much debate and long sleepless nights, i've decided to sell my
Scirocco.  Along with this i'd like to sell my GLI.  The scirocco isn't
running, of course, but, I did have the head completely rebuilt.  The
cylinders need to be honed out, and the engine needs to be put back
together.  The transmission is very good, it came out of a '95 Jetta with
low miles a couple of years back.  It also comes with teardrops that have
decent tread left on the rubber.  The body is strait with almost no rust.
The front bumper is a little messed up, i just never bothered to fix it.
Also for sale is my '87 GLI.  The body and interior are decent, power
windows, and locks.  The engine burns some oil, and 5th gear no longer
works.It comes with an extra set of steel wheels for mounting snows.  I'm
looking to get about $850 the two of them combined.  The cars are located
in canastota, NY (about 22 miles southeast of syracuse).  Please email me
off list if interested at: Jakerachi@yahoo.com

-Jake

'87 Rocco 16V
'87 GLI 8V aka "Suzy"