thinking about selling my car in two weeks

It's in good shape.  I has 128,000 miles on it.  leather interior, black
car, good motor and tranny, original key locks, sunroof, power mirrors,
needs a heater blower motor for which I have, has a little rust on the
body, needs new wiper blades which u can get for about 5 bucks, it pulls
strong.  Well i used fake tags to get it from NJ and it pulls strong for
a 8v.  The guy I brought it from never retitled it in his name so if u
put a lien on it the lien company will contact the previous owner for
which he sold the car so the lien should go through.  Or u can go to the
DMV and track the owner down by the VIN.  I tried at the DMV up the
street from me and Maryland has a protection act to where they can tell u
the owner of the car so if u go to another DMV out side of MD u should be
ok.  the owner lives in NJ that I do know.  I know on Friday i should
have desided if I'm going to sell the car or not.