Availiable Parts left. 87 16v white. + mk1 seals

So what do I have left that needs to go. add real cost of shipping to
order :-). All parts are in Atlanta, GA. If you dont like the price make a
counter offer.

White full body kit. all the way around. ( i had some unexpected help)
good shape.
$125 for pickup, $150 if i have to box it up and ship it.

Power steering rack. passenger side end bad and one bent pipe on rack
(removal frustration) includes all hoses and power steering pump.
$75

16v master clyn. worked great.
$50

Rear axle with rear calipers that the e-brake works on. The part that
failed was inside the car... (operator). one prop valve. the other one was
hidden and I was tired. includes cross drilled rear rotors.. no cracks
installed by PO.
$200.00 obo will consider shipping stubs.

wiper arms.
$10

rear deck black recovered in the past
$50 -- I know somebody emailed me about this so he has dibs, but my
mailbox is too big to search it.

16" TSW evo's with tires. -- one wheel has been curbed and a couple
others have some clear coat. The tires are new, but they are cheap and
have been gouged by cabby as they were too big to fit. Make reasonable
offer. or trade for gray and black heated recaros. Duan has Dibs if he
can work it out.

interior wiring with all relays and fuse box 99% complete a couple of
grounds in the back were cut at the stud as the screws were frozen and the
wires to the interior light with long pigtails. everything worked.
$100.00

driver side door card minus pockets black with silver stripe.
$1.00

rear black foam thingies.. for covering the fender well.

passenger side rear seat card. black. the other one went w. the car.

front and rear window seals for a MK1 -- get Neal T's independent opinion
regarding condition $75.00

misc small interior parts.
$1-5

=======================================