RE: Need advice...Need a quite exhaust

I had a TT budget (ie. cheapest) exhaust installed on my 16v 85 during it's
conversion, and that sucker is pretty quiet. It's a little louder than
stock, but not much. I really was afraid of it being horrendously loud, but
it's not. I think the cat is still intact so that might be why.

Joshua Hignight
Student Services/Technical Services
New Mexico Campus
(505) 821-4800