Great Honda Story!!

Hey all!!

Just wanted to tell you this quick story before I forget it.

The other night I was downtown trying to drum up business and as I was
cruising through looking for VWs I ran into some traffic going down the main
drag.  I was being very cautious since it was Friday night and all the idiot
kids driving their Hondas were everywhere.  I noticed that I wasn't going to
make it through the next light so I started to slow to a stop when I heard a
Honda reving up his motor, drop the clutch, and come flying at me
uncontrollably from behind.  I noticed all of this in my rearview mirror and
took my foot off of the brake and costed through the crosswalk but not into
the cross traffic.  As the Honda came to a screetching stop about 2 inches
from my rear bumper.  The driver yelled at me for stopping at a stop light
(it was yellow but I wasn't going to make it through the intersection
because there were cars in the middle of it already) and gave me a hand
jesture that I can only imagine HE is lucky I didn't see and began to rev up
his motor again, a Cop came RUNNING accross the traffic and yelled at the
kid in the Honda for license, registration, etc. then told him to pull over
to the side of the road.  Later on I noticed that the car was still there
and the kid was gone.  I am suspecting he got a huge ticket and maybe even
went to jail for reckless driving/DUI/whatever.  It doesn't happen too often
but it is nice when a cop is in the right place at the right time!!

Dave