scirocco contentment

well, i finally have my scirocco driving good again, to the point that i'm happy with it.  I was having some motormount issues and then some noise issues.  But now i'm finally happy with how shes running, even though the timing is a little advanced (i need to adjust it when i get the time) but i think I almost kind of like it the way it is, she feels real stong and pulls good.

I just put new gear oil in on saturday, Redline MTL.  And holy !@#$ that stuff if good.  My shifting is a hell of a lot smoother and plus i can now shift into second a whole lot faster.  Good stuff, so get some and put it in.

I still have some issue that i need adressed like i need new wheels and tires.  The teardrops just aren't holding air well anymore.  I'd really like to get a set of BBS wheels off a jetta or corrado, but would consider any older style mesh wheel.  So if anybody has anything they're looking to sell let me know.  I'll be looking ot buy them in September when i get my security deposit back.

and then there's the exhaust, and the distributor... ah oh well...i love this car anyway

Just thought i'd ramble a little

Doug C.
'88 16v
Raleigh, NC