16 v conversion...HELP!

Listers...

as it states, im having a bit of trouble....
i have an 81 s that is recieving a 1.8 16v conversion with 4k tranny.  the 16v harness is being wired into the car and it has been determined that i am without a vital piece to get this project completed.

***********i need a complete interior wiring harness with rear brake switch a a 16v rocco************

 the car is almost totally done and i have been without it for approximately 2.5 weeks.  all it's doing is taking up space right now...this part is the only thing i need for my little beastie.  800 vw parts is supposed to be shipping one out, but they claim that they are very very busy right now and i am on their list to recieve...but they could not give me a date....damn this sux..

if anybody has this particular item ....please get back to me as soon as ya can so my box can be completed!

thank again everybody

rob murphy
81 s
87 16v (rip)