Re: more people that owe Dirk.

this definitely needs to resolved FAST!  there is no acceptable excuse to
further delay payments.  c'mon folks!  this is something the list as a whole
needs to take care off on dirk's behalf.  we all have benefitted from him!  i
too hate deadbeaters and would do anything to get what's due.  i'm sure these
people are active on other forums as well.  i say we post this in other
forums as well and keep it current so that more people will be aware.  i've
done several transactions w/ dirk and i've never had any problems receiving
them.

PAY UP PEOPLE!!!