Re: Which Master Cylinder?

I have the brake system from my wrecked 88 Scirocco 16V on my 82 Rabbit
with the stock Rabbit MC and it works just fine.  Scirocco brakes stop a
Rabbit pretty damn good.  :-)  The main reason for using the stock MC
was because you would have had to wire another switch behind the pedal
if using the Scirocco MC.  With the old Rabbit, the brake switch is on
the MC.

Mike