Re: My car, I believe, will end up crushed if it continues to piss me off. just rambling)

I'm sure it's just a language issue, but I hope your frame was welded
and not soldered?? If it was welded somebody did a really bad job if you
could break it so easily.
It's the pits having to fix old stuff. It's worse paying somebody to do
a shitty job.
Dan