Re: Which Master Cylinder?

FWIW, I have 9.4's installed on a stock 80 m/c with
rear disc, and it works good.  The pedal is about
halfway (a little lower than I'd like, but still fine.
 Great for heel toe on the gas) It does require a bit
of pedal force but even with the puny 9.4's it stops
great.  I'll have 10.1's or 11's someday....