Scirocco Trippin'

I know this is not tech, but there is light (2000 lbs)
Scirocco content . . .

Kristen & I are doing our 2nd anniversary thing - but
we have not had time to make plans.

So, tomorrow, we're getting into the '78 (miss spoon)
and heading north from Baltimore for a couple of days.
No itenerary except that we must be back Monday.

We're thinking Poconos & Catskills . . .

All suggestions appreciated!

Thanks!

=====
Mark Peele
1985 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1981 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)