Fwd: ATS Cups....FRIGGEN AWESOME!

Well I found the article.  Take a look.

http://www.geocities.com/sailingfc/Scirocco_Page.html
http://www.geocities.com/sailingfc/Scirocco_Page_2.html
http://www.geocities.com/sailingfc/Scirocco_Page_3.html

If anyone wants a better copy, email me and I'll send you the JPEG scans.

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner
http://member.aol.com/sailingfc/

I can't contribute to the source for these, but I do remember these wheels.
Back in '77/'78 Road and Track did an article on a Scirocco equipped with
these wheels and Pirelli P7s.  This is probably _the_ article that got me
going on the Scirocco.  I think they also fitted the car with Recaro seats
and lowering springs.  For the times, it was an truly awesome setup.  I'll
look around for the article.
-Dick-
'78 Scirocco
Original Owner