RE: Euro Sidemarkers ?

> > if anyone finds this link - please share
> >
> > thanks!
>
> I'm thinking this is Greg's "driversfound" site, but I
> can't get many pages from his site to load right now .

Unfortunately, my webhost is having some problems today. "If you're
receiving a 40X code, we know and we are working on it" they say
*grumble*  A denial of service attacked screwed connectivity last
month, so who knows what's happening now....

Anyways... I have install info and wiring to blink with the
turnsignals only.  *IF* you can get lucky:
<http://www.driversfound.com/scirocco/techtips/body/sidemarkerlights/>

What about wiring the + from the running light (ya know, the one
that's always on), and the + from the turnsignal?

Greg :)
http://www.DriversFound.com
http://www.GAKMotorsports.com