Downpipe Dreams

Well I got the new dp today (thanks to Peters) and went out in the garage to
night and got to work. I measured and cut the old unit of and then noticed
that cat was already hollowed out (bonus for brian). Got the cat shell
mounted to the new dp pipe and fired her up (no muffler) it a race car.
Tomorrow will finish the connections and and take her out for a drive. Oh ya
I am excited.

Question for the day: the new dp has an O2 bung in it and so does the cat
shell - what thread size is this bung?

I need to plug it, now I need to replace the muffler and the tie rods and
this will be my daily driver. WOO HOO or as we say in Texas Yea Ha.

Brian
88 16v
87 16v (on the road soon)
86 8v (sold to neighbor - never again I don't like being someones personal
mechanic)