Re: The eternal quest for parts

"L. M. Lloyd" wrote:

> My newest project car is going to need quite a bit of TLC, so I was
> wondering if anyone had any good suggestions on where to get parts.
> Right off the bat I am going to need a new sunroof seal, and since I
> am going to be repainting the car, I am also looking for a nice
> aerodynamic package, since the one on the car is rather munged up.
>
> BTW, since a few people have asked, I am located in Austin Texas.
>
> The goal is to overcome the deliberate nature of the process.

Waaaal,

There are our two parts guys of choice;

<http://www.parts4vws.com/index.asp> West Coast  AND
<http://www.germanautoparts.com> East Coast.

Both these outfits have garnered a lot of good will over the years.

Keep in mind that they don't have everything available showing online.
Don't see it? Ask.

hth, & (welcome),
TBerk