Re: bad cv joint symptoms

It started to make noise earlier in the day, then blew apart as I pulled out
of the parking lot at work. I only drove it about 20 feet at a crawl to
another part of the lot, and the wheels were already turned.  I was fighting
the steering with my life though, and the horrible noise sickened me!

Brad
1987 16V Scirocco
vwrocco85@hotmail.com